Infertility has traditionally been thought of as a woman's problem. But as it turns out, we men don't get off that…
One of the rarest but most serious causes of male factor infertility is germ cell aplasia.
The condition is characterized by the inability to produce sperm, resulting in azoospermic semen. The cause of germ-cell aplasia is not known; however, some researchers believe the condition develops from hormonal therapy, irradiation, gonadotropin deficiencies, environmental toxins, and other factors. Fertility is impossible for most patients with germ-cell aplasia and donor sperm is usually recommended to help couples conceive.
Other tests that may be helpful in diagnosing infertility include
- Blood work to check hormone levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and testosterone, also luteinizing hormone (LH), estradiol, or prolactin
- Tests to check for the presence of infection including HIV, hepatitis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia all of which can impair fertility.
- Specialized semen analysis, including genetic testing of the sperm and evaluation for the presence antisperm antibodies
- Post-ejaculatory urine sample to rule out or indicate retrograde ejaculation.
- Cervical mucus penetration test a post-coital test is designed to evaluate the effect of a woman’s cervical mucus on a man’s sperm.
- Genetic testing may be recommended to couples with severely low sperm counts who will be using intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Genetic testing can help identify the possibility of inheritable genetic diseases that can be passed on to children.
Homeopathy medicine are basically selected on sign and symptoms of the patient, homeopathy can treat this condition. In order to do that, we depend on your co-operation. HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE IS MAINLY SELECTED ON THE SYMPTOMS YOU GIVE US. If we are to make a successful prescription, we must know all the details of your sickness. We must also understand all the features that belong to you as an individual. This includes your reactions to various factors, your past and family history and your mental make up.
This information enables us to select the remedy that removes your sickness. The medicine also makes you well as a whole person.
In order find all about you, we shall be asking you many questions. Each one of these
questions has a definite meaning and significance for us. There is not a single question that
is useless. Even something that you may think is not connected with your trouble, may be
the most important factor in deciding the correct homoeopathic medicine. That is why you
must be free and frank and give us the fullest possible information on each point.