Infertility has traditionally been thought of as a woman's problem. But as it turns out, we men don't get off that…
Sterility is the inability to get pregnant after year of unprotected intercourse.
follow site How Does Age Affect Fertility?
Women are born with a finite number of eggs. Thus, as the reproductive years progress, the number and quality of the eggs diminish. The chances of having a baby decrease by 3% to 5% per year after the age of 30. This reduction in fertility is noted to a much greater extent after age 40.
Pregnancy brings a new meaning to the concept of beauty. It is a period of immense joy coupled with excitement. The feeling of carrying a little soul within you is magnificent.
What Causes Female Infertility?
Female infertility can be also be caused by a number of factors, including the following:
- Damage to fallopian tubes. Damage to the fallopian tubes (which carry the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus) can prevent contact between the egg and sperm. Pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgeries may lead to scar formation and fallopian tube damage.
- Hormonal causes. Some women have problems with ovulation. Synchronized hormonal changes leading to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the endometrium (lining of the uterus) in preparation for the fertilized egg do not occur. These problems may be detected using basal body temperature charts,ovulation predictor kits, and blood tests to detect hormone levels.
- Cervical causes. A small group of women may have a cervical condition in which the sperm cannot pass through the cervical canal. Whether due to abnormal mucus production or a prior cervical surgical procedure, this problem may be treated with intrauterine inseminations.
- Uterine causes. Abnormal anatomy of the uterus; the presence of polyps and fibroids.
- Unexplained infertility. The cause of infertility in approximately 20% of couples will not be determined using the currently available methods of investigation.
see “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.”
Homeopathic medicine for Sterility
Borax and Natrum Phos are top-grade homeopathic medicines for infertility in females due to acid vaginal discharges. These homeopathic medicines for infertility in females are used where the vaginal discharges are acrid, destructive and kill the sperms. Borax is a homeopathic medicine for infertility in females when the vaginal discharge is like the white of an egg, acrid, copious and warm. In such cases, Borax favors easy conception. Next homeopathic medicine Natrum Phos is indicated for infertility in women who have acrid, irritating, creamy, honey-colored vaginal discharges. The discharge also smells sour.
Two excellent homeopathic medicines for infertility in females from profuse or prolonged periods areCalcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Calcarea Carb is mainly used when a female with infertility has too profuse and too long lasting periods. The periods also appear before time. To prescribe Aletris farinose, the main symptoms are early and copious menses with infertility. Leucorrhea, anaemia, weakness, tiredness and fatigue may also persist with menorrhagia. Among these homeopathic medicines for infertility in females, Aletris Farinosa is also prescribed where a tendency for frequent abortions is present.
Pulsatilla and Sepia are suitable homeopathic medicines for infertility in females resulting from short, scanty periods. Pulsatilla is a natural homeopathic medicine for infertility in women who have faced menstrual irregularities since their menarche. The menses always get delayed and never appear on the expected date. The menstrual discharge is also scanty and remains for a very short time. Pulsatilla also tops the list of homeopathic medicines for infertility in females suffering from PCOD. Next medicine Sepia is prescribed for infertility in females where the menses are short, scanty and suppressed. Along with this a prominent symptom of bearing down sensation in uterus may be present.
Agnus Castus and Sepia are prominently indicated homeopathic medicines for infertility in females with decreased sexual desire. Among these homeopathic medicines for infertility in females Agnus Castus is used when aversion to sex is there. Excessive masturbation may be a cause behind this. The genitals are also relaxed with transparent vaginal discharges. Next homeopathic medicine Sepia is also used for infertility in females having low sex drive. The vagina may be excessively dry with pain while intercourse. Bearing down sensation is also a marked feature that may appear.
Among the various homeopathic medicines for infertility in females from non-retention of sperms Natrum Carb occupies highest rank. Natrum Carb is very effective for women who have sterility from non retention of sperms. Offensive and irritating vaginal discharges may also be present.